- steep couloirs, majestic routes and alpine ambience!
- 5 days of guided ascents with an IFMGA Mountain Guide
- intense mountaineering week with only 2 participants per guide!
About the activity
Day 1: Meeting point at 5 pm in the hotel in Chamonix, short briefing & equipment check.
Day 2: Acclimatization day- we will take the cable car up to Grands Montets where some short ice routes with a short approach are accessible. After the climb, we will take the cable car back to the valley- this day is essential for our acclimatization.
Day 3: With the famous Aiguille du Midi cable car we will start our walk downhill towards the Triangle du Tacul, for a steep ice route such as Chere Gully. Overnight in Refuge des Cosmiques.
Day 4: Another ice route in the area- Aiguille de toule from the Italian side or the challenging Cosmique gully are typical candidates.
Day 5: A long ice and mix route- e.g. the Tour Rond north face. Overnight in Refuge des Cosmiques/ Rifugio Torino.
Day 6: Ridge climb or a short ice gully -such as the Cosmique Ridge or Entreves/Gervasutti Couloir- and with the cable car back to the valley in the afternoon- The activity ends in the evening.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1590,00 € per person
- Planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/Aspirant.
- 5 guided days in the mountains.
- Guiding in very small groups with a 1:2 ratio
- Modern & high level ice climbing equipment (excluding clothing and shoes).
- Transportation during the activity.
- flights/ traveling costs to Chamonix
- personal insurances
- mountaineering shoes rental
- overnights in a mountain hut or in the valley (1/2 pension 55- 65€ per night for a participant sharing a double bedroom)
- lifts (2-3 times for aiguille du midi)
estimated total expenses 1900,00 €
Dates and Booking
Option 1: 07.04.2019 - 12.04.2019
Option 2: 14.04.2019 - 19.04.2019
Option 3: 21.04.2019 -26.04.2019
Here you can book online!